A fun card game to reinforce basic multiplication facts. The game consists of 52 cards and is played similar to “Go Fish”. The object of the game is to collect sets of 4 cards. Each set is made up of 3 cards with factor pairs and 1 card with the product.
This game is designed to support the fourth grade Common Core State Standards for multiplication. Many of the factors are greater than 12. The products included are: 24, 28, 30, 32, 35, 36, 40, 42, 45, 48, 54, 60, and 64.
A third-grade version of this card game is available at the link below:
Monster Products Third Grade Multiplication Card Game
This card game is included in the following MONEY SAVING BUNDLE:
Monster Products & Quotients Card Game BUNDLE
Introductory Letter & Credits
52 Game Cards – Front and Back Sides
1. May be printed in color or gray-scale.
2. To reduce transparency, print double-sided on cardstock.
3. The “Monster Products” card backing is designed to block the product and factor pairs from showing through the back.
4. The “Monster Products” card backing pages are intentionally turned 180° to make both sides of the card have the same vertical orientation. This should work when printing double-sided on a printer of copy machine.
5. I recommend that you print a front and back test page before you print the entire set!
Some digital resources you may enjoy:
Digital Task Cards – Base Ten Blocks
Digital Practice Slides – Factors, Multiples, Prime, and Composite
Digital Flash Cards for Multiplication BUNDLE
Other resources you may also like:
Multiplication Fact Match Puzzles BUNDLE
FREE My Book of Tenths
Fraction Match Up – Level 2 – Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!