This is a MONEY SAVING BUNDLE of 3 card games for products and quotients. Each game has 52 cards and is played similar to “Go Fish”. The object of the card game is to collect sets of 4 cards. Your students will have lots of fun with these games while they practice their basic multiplication and division facts.
Included in this BUNDLE:
Monster Products Third Grade Multiplication Card Game
Monster Products Fourth Grade Multiplication Card Game
Monster Quotients Division Card Game
Each Game Includes the Following Pages:
Introductory Letter & Credits
52 Game Cards – Front and Back Sides
1. May be printed in color or gray-scale.
2. To reduce transparency, print double-sided on cardstock.
3. The card backing is designed to block the product and factor pairs from showing through the back.
4. The card backing pages are intentionally turned 180° to make both sides of the card have the same vertical orientation. This should work when printing double-sided on a printer of copy machine.
5. I recommend that you print a front and back test page before you print the entire set!
Other resources you may also like:
Multiplication Fact Match Puzzles (Troll Theme)
Digital Practice Slides – Factors, Multiples, Prime, and Composite
FREE My Book of Tenths
Decimal Concept Pages BUNDLE
Fraction Match Up – Level 2 – Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!