Also included in
- This is a MONEY SAVING BUNDLE of 3 card games for products and quotients. Each game has 52 cards and is played similar to “Go Fish”. The object of the card game is to collect sets of 4 cards. Your students will have lots of fun with these games while they practice their basic multiplication and d$4.80$6.00Save $1.20
A fun card game to reinforce basic multiplication facts. The game consists of 52 cards and is played similar to “Go Fish”. The object of the game is to collect sets of 4 cards. Each set is made up of 3 cards with factor pairs and 1 card with the product.
This game is designed to support the third grade Common Core State Standards for multiplication. All factors are between 1 and 10. The products included are: 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, and 40.
A fourth-grade version of this card game is available at the link below:
Introductory Letter & Credits
52 Game Cards – Front and Back Sides
1. May be printed in color or gray-scale.
2. To reduce transparency, print double-sided on cardstock.
3. The “Monster Products” card backing is designed to block the product and factor pairs from showing through the back.
4. The “Monster Products” card backing pages are intentionally turned 180° to make both sides of the card have the same vertical orientation. This should work when printing double-sided on a printer of copy machine.
5. I recommend that you print a front and back test page before you print the entire set!
Some digital resources you may enjoy:
Other resources you may like:
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!