A fun card game to reinforce basic division facts. The game consists of 52 cards and is played similar to “Go Fish”. The object of the game is to collect sets of 4 cards. Each set is made up of 3 cards with division statements and 1 card with the quotient.
This card game is included in the following MONEY SAVING BUNDLE:
Monster Products & Quotients Card Game BUNDLE
The quotients included are: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. However, all of the cards have divisors that are less than 10 so the game can be differentiated as needed.
Some options for using this resource:
Play with 13 sets of cards using quotients from 0 – 12
Play with 11 sets of cards using quotients from 0 – 10
Play with the specific sets of cards that match your current class focus
Introductory Letter & Credits
52 Game Cards – Front and Back Sides
1. May be printed in color or gray-scale.
2. To reduce transparency, print double-sided on cardstock.
3. The “Monster Quotients” card backing is designed to block the product and factor pairs from showing through the back.
4. The “Monster Quotients” card backing pages are intentionally turned 180° to make both sides of the card have the same vertical orientation. This should work when printing double-sided on a printer of copy machine.
5. I recommend that you print a front and back test page before you print the entire set!
Some digital resources you may enjoy:
Digital Task Cards – Base Ten Blocks
Digital Practice Slides – Factors, Multiples, Prime, and Composite
Digital Flash Cards for Multiplication BUNDLE
Other resources you may also like:
Multiplication Fact Match Puzzles BUNDLE
FREE My Book of Tenths
Fraction Match Up – Level 2 – Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
FOLLOW ME to catch freebies and learn about new resources.
I am interested in hearing your feedback!