Also included in
- As elementary music teachers, we often joke about being stuck in "sol-mi" land. As much as we joke... sol-mi (and subsequently sol-la-mi) do take up a large part of our school days.This product includes all of the songs, flashcards, and games that I use to teach sol-mi and sol-la-mi to kindergarten,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
- By the time we get to October, students are usually bouncing out of their seats. The newness of the school year has worn off, and they high on Halloween goodies. Music teachers have to work extra hard in order to keep students engaged! Monster rhythms are the perfect addition to any fall rhythm less$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
By the time we get to October, students are usually bouncing out of their seats. The newness of the school year has worn off, and they high on Halloween goodies. Music teachers have to work extra hard in order to keep students engaged! Monster rhythms are the perfect addition to any fall rhythm lesson.
So how do we keep kids interested in reading music? These monster rhythm cards are a start! Even though the solfege patterns may not be new, the monsters make it a little extra fun, so the students are a little extra engaged. The monsters can go along with any fall or Halloween song that you may be doing in your classroom!
This product includes 24 sol-mi-la patterns. Many of them just have sol and mi, so if your kindergarteners or first graders don't know la, they can still use them! Each card is available in staff notation, staff notation with letters to help (ex. s for sol), and just letters if students are not reading on the staff yet. AND everything comes in black and white and color!
I designed these cards to go along with my FREE Feed the Monster Game. You can get it and check out the other monster cards below:
- Feed the Monster (FREE download)
- Level 1 Rhythms
- Level 2 Rhythms
- Level 3 Rhythms
- Level 4 Rhythms
- Sol-Mi and Sol-Mi-La
- Solfege do
- Solfege pentatonic
- 24 sol-mi-la patterns on the staff
- 24 sol-mi-la patterns on the staff with help
- 24 sol-mi-la patterns just the letters
- Everything in black and white!
- EVERYTHING in 4 to a page and one to a page
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room