Cute-not-scary monster fun! This 100-page pack includes sensory play, pretend play, science activities, math games, and printable resources for a full week (or more) of monster-inspired learning and play.
NOTE: This set is part of our HALLOWEEN Theme Home Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
With this set you get a **FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources**.
**All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:**
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
The full 100-page Monster Theme Lesson Plan Pack also includes:
1) Monster Calendar (or general number) Cards
2) Uppercase Monster Letter Cards
3) Lowercase Monster Letter Cards
4) Color Matching Monster Mats and Activity Pieces
5) Counting Monster Mats (1-10)
6) Roll and Count Monster Math Game Boards (6 versions)
7) Feed the Monster Templates
8) Monster Munchies Beginning Sound Cards
9) Number Cubes (6 versions) for Monster Math Activities
10) Roll-A-Monster Creative Art Activity Pieces and Game Cube
11) Monsters’ Healthy Choices Recording Sheet
12) Monster Hourse Beginning Sound Sort
13) Monster Number Cards(0-35)
14) Where Do Monsters Live Book Making Guide and Printable Pages
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new lesson plan pack is added!
Thanks for leaving feedback after downloading this product!
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine