Also included in
- This fun Halloween Activities for PreK and K Bundle includes 3 best selling monster themed activities. Your kids will love the Halloween themed alphabet activities as they feed the monster and work on letter recognition, beginning sounds and rhyming. The Halloween number activities will engage you$6.50$9.25Save $2.75
Your students are going to love working on counting numbers 1-20 and colors with these cute and colorful monsters. Perfect for October, Halloween or any time of the year! These monster math activities will help your kids work on identifying and sorting colors. They will also work on numbers 1-20 and counting out sets as they add eyes to each monster. Use with googly eyes or the included eye cards. This activity is a great hands-on math center for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten. Your students will love working on important number and color skills with these friendly monsters.
Monster Themed Counting Numbers 1-20 and Color Matching includes:
- 10 full color monster mats
- 10 black and white monster mats
- printable full color eyes
- printable black and white eyes
- 10 full color pocket chart color cards
- 0-20 number cards (in full color and b &w)
- 1-6 dot pattern cards (in full color and b & w)
The following colors are included with this set:
**A black and white version is provided as an ink-saving option. If you would like to use the black and white version for color matching activities, you will need to print the monster and eye pages onto different colors of paper.
**Don't want to cut out the printable eyes? You can purchase googly eyes from the store to use with this activity.
Looking for more Fun and Engaging Activities for Preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten?
- You may also be interested in my Feed the Monster Activity.
- Click here to see additional Halloween activities.
- Click Here to see additional color activities.
Do you want to be the first to know when I add new hands-on resources to the store? Be sure to follow me.
Jennifer hire Jennifer heir early learning ideas