Also included in
- This pack combines all of my students' favorite writing projects. Nine writing pieces are included to help you teach creative writing in your 3rd-5th grade classrooms. There are writing pieces included for each season, mainly holiday-themed. Included in this bundle are the following:The Best Part of$26.00$35.75Save $9.75
- Looking for a few fun Halloween and October materials for your students? This pack includes 7 projects for your students in grades 3-5. There is social studies, reading, writing, and math included in this bundle of 7 activities. This is great for the weeks leading up to Halloween when things get a b$19.00$33.50Save $14.50
This narrative writing project asks students to write about the first time they met the monster that lived in his/her bedroom at 17 Murray Lane (a fictitious address). Students go through the entire writing process, from gathering ideas and brainstorming, to writing the rough copy, and finally the publishing step.
The following is included in this fun project:
- The writing prompt
- Directions on what to include
- Sample writing/model/exemplar
- Comprehension by color activity to help students understand the writing process
- 2 Graphic Organizers
- Rough copy paper
- Final copy paper
- Monster story toppers
- Writing rubric
- Coloring page
Everything you need is right here for students. Just print and go! This is a perfect project to use during the month of October for Halloween or for any time throughout the year when you want to engage students in the narrative writing process.
I hope your kiddos enjoy!