Speech Therapy monster fun abounds in this sound-loaded, interactive original story designed to improve your student’s articulation, phonological awareness, and syntax skills. It features repetitive text which is proven to be a powerful tool for developing critical phonological and early literacy skills. Convenient questions and prompts are included for grammar, question comprehension and categorization.
Use for Halloween, Autumn or anytime you want to have a little monster fun!
This exciting speech therapy story is copyrighted, all rights reserved. Monsters Munch! may be printed in interactive or storybook format, or the file may be projected on a smartboard ! Additional activity packs are available for this story:
Monsters Munch! Speech Therapy Prepositions Game
Monsters Munch! Speech and Language Activities
Save by purchasing all three in my Monsters Munch Speech Therapy Bundle
• Articulation: Repetitive text repeats phonemes- Initial m, vocalic r, initial w, final t, final ch.
• Irregular Verbs eat/ate
• Pronouns He/She
• Plural Nouns
• Answering Wh questions
• Answering Yes/No Questions
• Sequencing/ Story retelling
• Vocabulary Development
• Color Recognition
CONTENTS: 46 printable pages for speech therapy
• Interactive Story Version with story pieces for children to attach to the book.
• Regular Story Book Version with all graphics on the page . Project the story on the smartboard or print.
• Question Card for Yes/No, Wh? questions and categorizing
• Magnetboard/Flannelboard pictures
• 3-Part Sequencing Cards for younger children
• Initial /m/ Word-wall Cards
Thank You for visiting my store, Speech Sprouts
. Look for more early childhood products coming soon. You may contact me at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Speech-Sprouts
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
• Customer Tips:
• How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
• Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• • Look for the star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺