Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.76 MB | 21 pages
A bundle of literacy and math activities I use in my kindergarten classroom with a monster/pumpkin theme.
1) A fill in the blank book with a "Monster" Theme. (This monster's name is ______., This monster eats ______., and My monster says ________.)
2) A fill in the blank book (First, Next, Then) book on how to make a Jack-o-lantern
3) A monster themed write the room. Cut the word cards apart, hang them around the classroom. Students hunt for the words, and use the recording sheet to write them.
4) A monster themed patterning game with unifix cubes. Students draw a card, then make the unifix cube 10 frame that correlates. (Directions included)
5) A pumpkin themed upper/lowercase matching sheet with "5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate"
6) A monster themed 10 frame activity. Students count the monsters and write the number.
7) A monster/pumpkin themed sight word game. Print out a game card for each player. Use unifix cube or other counters to use as markers on the game board. Students roll a dice, move to that spot, move up the ladder or down the slide, then say the sight word.