️Inspired by Montessori 3-part cards, I created this set of 5-part cards to teach young kids the Chinese names of the 35 animals on 7 continents.
This bilingual set is one of the three activities I created to teach non-native kids about geography in Mandarin Chinese at home.
In case you like all of them, you can purchase a bundle to save money here:
️If you want to find out how we use this resource at home with videos, please check out my blog post:
How to make a DIY Montessori-inspired felt Continent Map? You can also download a FREE map template there to make a large felt map.
️YOU WILL RECEIVE:
35 sets (pages) x 5-part animal cards with real images – Five animals for each continent.
The 5-part cards include:
· a word card
· a picture card
· a label for Simplified Chinese characters
· a Pinyin label
· an English label
7 activity sheets ( Level 1) - From doing these activities, kids will learn the following:
- Write the world’s seven continents in Simplified Chinese by tracing the stroke orders. Arrows with directions and numbers are used to show kids the proper way of writing Chinese characters.
- Practice the Pinyin recognition of the seven continents.
- Read 35 animals in Simplified Chinese with Pinyin and English.
7 activity sheets ( Level 2) - From doing these activities, kids will learn the following:
- Write the world’s seven continents in Simplified Chinese independently without the aid of stroke orders and arrow directions.
- Write the Chinese Pinyin of the seven continents independently.
- Say the 35 animals in Simplified Chinese and English independently.
1 x bilingual control map (world continent map) with Simplified Chinese characters, Pinyin and English
3 x continent templates for cutting, matching, and or colouring ( one is coloured and two are in black & white)
✨ FOLLOW ME ON TPT STORE TO RECEIVE MY NEW RESOURCES UPDATES.
✨ GET CREDITS FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE
By leaving your comments below, you can earn credits for your next TpT purchase. Here is how:
· Hover to your ACCOUNT NAME on the top right corner.
· Click MY PURCHASES.
· Click LEAVE A REVIEW next to each purchase.
· Leave your review there.
TpT will give credit to you. Click here to find out more about TpT credits.
Panda Mama Chinese is a registered trademark in Australia. Please use the resources you purchase from my store for PERSONAL and or CLASSROOM USE ONLY. Don’t reproduce, re-sale, share with a third party, or for any other commercial purpose without proper permission and licensing. The full Terms and Conditions are available on my web page.
✨CONNECT WITH ME
Follow my blog Panda Mama Chinese
Follow my Pinterest
Follow my Facebook
Follow my YouTube Channel
KEY TERMS OF THIS RESOURCE
Montessori animals of 7 continents in Chinese and English, animals names in Chinese and English, 中英文动物名称