Montessori Botany Test for 6-12 Montessori students to assess knowledge of botany
This test can be given to fluent readers in a 6-9 Montessori class.
It will help you quickly assess next learning steps and lessons. An answer key is given and a marking rubric. Rubric is very easy to use and coded against test so you can flick from test paper to marking rubric and immediately see student knowledge.
- parts of .....
- types of ......
- function of ....
- monocots and dicots
- bryophytes and tracheophytes
- angiosperm and gymnosperm
- seed dispersal
- needs of plants
-Excellent tool to have to track current students progress
-Great for giving to 9-12 teacher to show what student knows
-Good formative assessment for you to plan your next lessons
- Good practice for sitting standardized tests
For all my Montessori Tests
see here Get this as part of my tests bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store