Montessori Rotational Centers for Older Toddlers and Preschool.
Things you will need:
(clothespins, pom poms, buttons (optional), dried beans, colored string, 3-hole punch tool, and a laminator for all cards and sheets)
1. Laminated Sensorial Sorting Cards
(sorting by size- apples, buttons, triangles, flags)
2. Laminated Sheets for Learning Colors-Hands On!
(pom poms are placed on colors and color patterns)
3. Laminated Cards-Clipped with Clothespins
(clipping correct shapes, animals, and botany)
4. Laminated Lacing Cards- Three Hole Punch
5. Laminated String Pattern Sheets
(place string on artistic patterns)
Laminated Math Station Sheets
6. Placing dried beans, pom poms, or buttons in correct amounts on the grey circles. Keep sheets whole, do not cut out circles.
Store these in envelopes and a folder for centers!
*Zippy in Literacy is my new store name!