Montessori Elementary Grammar Box #3
Printable cards for Adjective work
In Montessori the function and position of words in sentences are studied and analyzed. Box 3 is the study of the adjective.
Included are the printable cards for Grammar Box 3, 7 Filling Boxes and 2 Command Boxes using the traditional Elementary grammar colors. All printable cards are in color, except for the Command Cards.
1. Adjectives: Sense of Color - 6 Sentence Strips & Word Cards
2. Adjectives: Sense of Size - 6 Sentence Strips & Word Cards
3. Adjectives: Sense of Shape - 6 Sentence Strips & Word Cards
4. Adjectives: Sense of Touch - 6 Sentence Strips & Word Cards
5. Adjectives: Sense of hearing/smelling/tasting - 6 Sentence Strips & Color Word Cards
6. Logical Adjectives Set 1 (10 pairs), Set 2 (10 pairs)
7. Comparison of Adjectives: Positives/Comparatives/Superlatives
4 Experiment Cards & color word cards to accompany them
12 Command Cards & color word cards to accompany them
7 Command Cards for class lessons & color word cards to accompany them
Includes basic instructions on how to prepare and present these materials.
Elementary Colors: article - tan, noun - black, adjective - brown
Sizing: word cards - 3.5cm x 5cm, sentence cards - 6¾cm x 15cm, command cards - 10cm x 10cm