Montessori Elementary discussion questions
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Montessori MEGA Store BundleAll of my Montessori resources for ages plus all future additions for a huge discount You will also receive all new Montessori products for free! The price will go up as new products are added. Purchase now for the lowest price!Already purchased products from my store?Price $900.00Original Price $1368.57Save $468.57
- Montessori Cosmic and Science resources for ages 6-12. All current and future Great Lesson and history resources for elementary students at one price.INCLUDES: Check out all the resources in this series!Geographic Impressionistic Charts and Follow up - Sun, Space, and EarthGeographic ImpressionisticPrice $367.22Original Price $459.03Save $91.81
- New or experienced in Montessori 6-12 this is the perfect pack for revitalising your Great Lesson teaching. These materials are perfect for learning from home and the powerpoints and scripts can easily be delivered via video lesson. To follow up you can share the key vocabulary and engage studentsPrice $48.50Original Price $66.50Save $18.00
A range of Discussion questions to help apply, review, critique and analyse student knowledge. Let’s ensure our children are global, peaceful, knowledgeable citizens by ensuring they have opportunities to gain these qualities in our Montessori 6-12 classrooms!
HOW TO USE
The ideas can be used during whole class group or circle time in Lower Elementary Montessori or Upper Elementary Montessori or as journal ideas for students to write about, for example you could write a journal idea on the whiteboard for children to write about. There is no shelf work included
As Montessori classes are different and located around the world in many cultures there may be questions that are not suited for you. I do hope though that there is plenty of ‘food for thought’ in here and these ideas may help you generate your own questions and discussion topics
16 pages - at least 10 questions for each topic listed below!
TOPICS OF QUESTIONS
*Follow up questions for Great Lesson 1 - 21 questions
*Follow up questions for Great Lesson 2 - 21 questions
*Follow up questions for Great Lesson 3 - 22 questions
*Follow up questions for Great Lesson 4 - 10 questions
*Follow up questions for Great Lesson 5 - 10 questions
*Social and Emotional Development - 25 questions
*Citizenship/Peace Education Questions - 13 questions
*Grace and Courtesy and Practical life - 24 questions
--Scientists say there are still many animals in the Oceans that we have not yet discovered. Imagine you have found one of these animals. Draw it and label it. Tell me about its special features.
--What would the world be like if there were no boats/cars/planes…..
--Who are people who help our community?
--If someone doesn’t want to play with you does this mean they are not your friend?
You may be interested in
Fundamental Needs Extensions - Montessori
Fundamental Human Needs Student workbook
Montessori Checkerboard Stories
For Montessori 6-12 click here
Get this resource as part of my Money saving Cosmic Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store