Montessori Geography Test. 2 tests for 6-12 Montessori students to assess knowledge of cultural geography and physical geography.
This test can be given to fluent readers in a 6-9 Montessori class.
It will help you quickly assess next learning steps and lessons. There are 2 tests, cultural geography and physical geography. In total 11 pages. (2 Marking rubrics are also included 3 pages in total)
I have done these tests with my class. It takes between 20min to 1 hour per test dependent on child. If needed I read the questions to the students and write down their answers!
PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY TEST (7 pages + 2 page marking rubric)
- Mapping continents
- Naming oceans
- Mapping skills e.g. direction, using a scale, finding a route
- Mapping Northern hemisphere, Southern hemisphere, Equator, Tropic of Cancer,Tropic of Capricorn, Arctic Circle, Antarctic Circle, Prime Meridian
- Mapping deserts, rivers, islands
- Layers of the earth
- Volcanic eruptions
CULTURAL GEOGRAPHY TEST (4 pages + 1 page marking rubric)
-Naming countries for each continent
-our country (generic sheet)
-Capital cities of the world
-Flags of the world
Includes 2 rubrics at end so you can quickly see child's knowledge and next steps.One rubric for cultural geography, one for physical geography. Rubric is very easy to use and coded against test so you can flick from test paper to marking rubric and immediately see student knowledge.
-Excellent tool to have to track current students progress
-Great for giving to 9-12 teacher to show what student knows
-Good formative assessment for you to plan your next lessons
- Good practice for sitting standardized tests
For all my Montessori Tests
Get this as part of my tests bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store