Included are 90 Montessori grammar lessons. They are created to fit inside small boxes for easy storage and organization. You will need to print out the lessons, laminate them, cut them apart and place them inside drawers.
This kit includes:
• 90 lessons, which fit into 3 towers
• a tracking sheet
• a table of contents
• labels for drawers - as a Word Doc. and for Avery 5260 labels
You will need
• Paper, color printer
• Access to a laminating machine
• Three, 30-drawer storage cabinets
This grammar series is perfect for your Montessori classroom!
• You will always have access to the files to print any pieces that may go missing.
• I have put a small code on every piece of material, so you will always know which drawer a stray piece needs to go.
• It is geared towards first and second grade reading levels.
• Directly relates to Montessori’s grammar lessons.
• The lessons correlate with Common Core Standards.
The grammar lessons include:
• Nouns - concrete and abstract
• Nouns - person, place, thing
• Nouns - common & proper
• Nouns - singular & plural
• Nouns - feminine & masculine
• Subject & predicate