Montessori Human Body test for 6-12 Montessori students to assess knowledge of Human Body
This test can be given to fluent readers in a 6-9 Montessori class.
It will help you quickly assess next learning steps and lessons. An answer key is given and a marking rubric. Rubric is very easy to use and coded against test so you can flick from test paper to marking rubric and immediately see student knowledge.
- identifying all major body systems
- identifying the role of each body system
- saying what specific body parts do
-Excellent tool to have to track current students progress
-Great for giving to 9-12 teacher to show what student knows
-Good formative assessment for you to plan your next lessons
- Good practice for sitting standardized tests
Test itself is 3 pages.
Marking schedule and rubric also included
For all my Montessori Tests
Get this as part of my tests bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store