I created this file for our geography and animal studies at home. We use this to study the different biomes (habitats) of the world and the animals that thrive on it. This printable is suitable for SORTING ACTIVITIES as well. The pictures I provided are big and clear enough for classroom discussion or for private use.
This file contains the following:
- 6 pictures of habitats (desert, temperate deciduous forest,
grassland, tundra, taiga, rainforest)
- 60 picture cards of animals (10 animals for each habitat)
- 2 sets of habitat cards
- The picture cards measure 3 3/4 by 3 1/4
- Definition card for each habitat.
- Control and activity sheets
- A map for each habitat