This set of Montessori Language Pink Series Beginning Sounds includes work for a child to practice beginning sounds.
This set includes over 25 pages of learning in Century Gothic Font, Dotted Font for Tracing, and D'Nealian Cursive Font.
- Fill in the blank beginning sound
- Draw a line to the beginning sound
- Mark the beginning sound (choose from two letters/sounds)
How to Prepare:
- Print out on cardstock
Or simple print out with NO PREP.
You might also enjoy:
See my blog, Carrots Are Orange for more Montessori lessons & ideas.
- Use this product for your own classroom and your own students
- Share the files digitally only with your students
- Upload to Google Classroom to use with the students in your classroom
⚡️You May Not:
- Share these files with anyone other than your students
- Upload any part of these files to a website for others to download or stored on a page where others will have access to it
- Store any part of this product on a shared drive
- Use any part of this resource, including graphics and/or formulas, to create any type of resource (free or paid)
- Links MAY NOT be placed on a school webpage that is not password protected
⭐ Did you know that leaving a comment below will earn you credits towards future TpT purchases?
⭐ Click the FOLLOW button and receive notifications when new resources are published.
All my Best!