Introduce your Kindergarten or Lower Elementary students to numeral and quantity with the Montessori Bead Stair (also called the Short Bead Stair). This is the FREE sample version of the Montessori Bead Stair Booklets. You are getting the first booklet in the series, for free.
The Bead Stair booklets will save you time and reinforce one to one correspondence as students count and color the bead bars from one to nine. Number 10 is addressed in the Golden Bead Booklets and 11–19 are introduced in the Teens Booklets.
Here are three reasons the complete version of this resource will make things easier for you in the classroom:
- The booklets are super easy to make and instructions are included.
- You get five different versions to differentiate your instruction or for providing extra practice.
- Your students will be more engaged than if they were doing the same activity on a worksheet.
You might also like some of my other Montessori math printables:
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing the Teen Numbers
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing Numbers in the Tens
- Montessori Counting Game for Practice with the Colored Bead Stair
- Montessori Ten and Teen Boards Booklets
Or maybe you are looking for well-designed activities in other subject areas:
Browse my bundles to save up to 30%!
Show your love and follow my store:
Follow me on TpT (click the green star under my name)
Tag me when you use my resources. I love to see my materials in action!
Get TpT credits toward future purchases:
After logging in, go to "My Purchases" and find the "Provide Feedback" button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and that's it!