Place value is so important for a good mathematical foundation. Do your Lower Elementary students get enough practice with the Golden Bead material? Do they have a hard time moving from a concrete understanding of numbers to the more abstract written form? This is the FREE sample version of the Montessori Place Value with Golden Beads Large Booklets. You are getting the first booklet in the series, for free.
Here are some reasons the complete version of the Golden Bead Booklets will make things easier for you in the classroom:
- The booklets are super easy to make and instructions are included.
- You get 12 different booklets (of increasing difficulty). They start with teaching the unit beads and end with numbers into the thousands.
- I've included two different formats for teacher convenience: 1) Suitable for printing class sets of booklets and 2) Suitable for printing individual sets of booklets for a few students.
- Colourful ANSWER KEY booklets are included so children can check their own work.
- Your students will be more engaged than doing the same activity on a worksheet.
- I've included prep and presentation instructions for teachers so you can get this activity up and running quickly.
Here's what other teachers say:
"Great for scaffolding place value instruction for all students, not just in a Montessori setting."—Tammy S.
"This was a great resource to introduce my younger or new to montessori students to the golden bead materials and work. Thank you!"—Kayla A.
"Your resources are always an "A"." –Veronica B.
You might also like some of my other Montessori math printables:
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing the Teen Numbers
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing Numbers in the Tens
- Montessori Counting Game for Practice with the Colored Bead Stair
- Montessori Ten and Teen Boards Booklets
Or maybe you are looking for well-designed activities in other subject areas:
Browse my bundles to save up to 30%!
Show your love and follow my store:
Follow me on TpT (click the green star under my name)
Tag me when you use my resources. I love to see my materials in action!
Get TpT credits toward future purchases:
After logging in, go to "My Purchases" and find the "Provide Feedback" button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and that's it!