Also included in
- Do you want your Lower Elementary students to have a strong number sense? These Montessori-inspired math activities will get you there. They are perfect for first, second, and third-graders. Children will gain an understanding of number and quantity from 1-9999 which goes well beyond most curriculum$23.00$32.75Save $9.75
- Introduce your Kindergarten or Lower Elementary students to numeral and quantity with the Montessori Bead Stair (also called the Short Bead Stair). The booklets will save you time and will reinforce one to one correspondence as students count and color the bead bars from one to nine and 11–19. Numbe$8.50$10.75Save $2.25
- This bundle includes every single Montessori-friendly resource (and clip art!) in my store. Everything is appropriate for Lower Elementary children. You can see exactly what you will be getting (i.e. the entire resource) by clicking on the preview buttons. Browse my bundles to save up to 30%! Show y$280.00$402.75Save $122.75
Do your Lower Elementary students find the teen numbers tricky? Do they invert the digits? Forget that a teen number is a ten with some units? Save yourself some time and aggravation with these printable booklets. Each booklet increases in difficulty and can be used alongside the Montessori Colored Bead Stair to introduce and reinforce numbers 11-19. Number 10 is addressed in the Golden Bead Booklets and 0–9 are introduced in the Colored Bead Stair Booklets.
Here are three reasons this resource will make things easier for you in the classroom:
- The booklets are super easy to make and instructions are included.
- You get five different versions to differentiate your instruction or for providing extra practice.
- Your students will be more engaged than doing the same activity on a worksheet.
Here's what other teachers say:
"I absolutely love how time-saving making these books are! It works very well for students who tend to walk around the classroom all morning and gives them some guidance on works to choose. Thank you so much! Please make more easy printable books in all areas of Montessori!"—Zahra H.
"Great review for my students."—Cheri S.
You might also like some of my other Montessori math printables:
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing the Teen Numbers
- Montessori Puzzles for Practicing Numbers in the Tens
- Montessori Counting Game for Practice with the Colored Bead Stair
- Montessori Ten and Teen Boards Booklets
Or maybe you are looking for well-designed activities in other subject areas:
Browse my bundles to save up to 30%!
Show your love and follow my store:
Follow me on TpT (click the green star under my name)
Tag me when you use my resources. I love to see my materials in action!
Get TpT credits toward future purchases:
After logging in, go to "My Purchases" and find the "Provide Feedback" button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and that's it!