Montessori Moveable Alphabet Cursive (with instructions)
Excellent writing tool for when the mind is ready to write but the hand is not. We suggest beginning this work once a child knows 12-15 phonetic sounds and is eager to 'write'.
This file includes step by step instructions on how to prepare, present and store this work.
- upper case letters in cursive
- lower case letters in cursive
- 42 small clip art picture cards (3 letter phonetic objects)
- 46 small clip art picture cards (4+ letter phonetic objects)
- word list for all the picture cards
Color combinations of letters include:
- black consonants, red vowels
- pink consonants, blue vowels
- red consonants, blue vowels