Add to your geometry shelf with this set of perimeter cards for the Montessori classroom. This material includes five sets of 12 cards (60 cards total) that allow your students to practice calculating the perimeter of various shapes. The sets increase in difficulty to allow your students to problem solve different concepts.
* Set 1: Simple shapes with all values given
* Set 2: Simple shapes with some values given
* Set 3: Complex shapes with all values given
* Set 4: Complex shapes with missing values (calculate missing value first, then find the perimeter)
* Set 5: Perimeter Word Problems
Print the material onto cardstock, cut, and laminate. The shapes have answer cards that you can provide to your students for a matching activity. Encourage your students to draw a picture and show their work for the word problems.