Montessori Assessment. This is the ideal companion for Montessori 6-12 teachers who want to look at the holistic skills their learners know.
Divided into four sections:
Each section has a series of statements which you as the teacher can mark the current level of attainment using a simple rubric. The three rubric categories are Always, Sometimes, Not yet developed
For example under Self Management:
- can independently plan their own work day
- can articulate class rules
- chooses appropriate work
For example under Thinking:
- can prioritize tasks
- is open to changing their opinion when new ideas are presented
For example under Communication:
- asks questions of others
- aware of social conventions when communicating e.g. applause, introducing a speaker
For example under Collaboration
- can work successfully in groups
- has fun when working with others
- works well with classmates who are not the child's 'friends'
HOW TO USE
Older students can self assess themselves against the rubric OR you may want to assess children perhaps focusing on a 'theme' a term/semester.
* Great for goal setting meetings/reports
* These can be used for students to see their next steps
For all my Montessori Tests
Get this as part of my tests bundle
Interested in Montessori Cosmic and Cultural materials?
Fundamental needs extension activities
World Celebration Activities
Fundamental Human Needs student work book
Animals and their products, a 3-6 or 6-9 material
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store