Montessori Place Value (Unit Beads Only)
Place value has never been so engaging. Try the first booklet in the complete series
. These booklets are very similar to the regular Golden Bead Booklets
, with a few differences.
1) The booklets themselves are larger, being 5.5" x 4.25"
2) The images in the booklets are larger
3) There is more scaffolding to move the children from a concrete understanding of place value (using images) to the names of the hierarchies (thousands, hundreds, tens, units), and finally to the commonly used symbols (th, h, t, u).
Easy Assembly means NO complicated folding or rearranging!
- Booklet #1 of the complete series
- one printed copy of the booklet yields 2 little booklets
Every printer is different but, in general, look for settings similar to double-sided, short-edge binding (or flip on short edge). You should not have to scale or fit to page.
~~~ See All of My Penmanship Products
~~~ See All of My Easy Assembly Booklets
~~~ See All of My FREE Montessori Booklets
Earn TpT Credits. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases. They can really add up!
Here's how to do it:
My TpT ---> My Purchases ---> Provide Feedback (under product titles)
FOLLOW MY STORE
Visit my store ---> Click "Follow Me" under Jessica Renée