This kit includes:
• 120 lessons, which fit into 4 towers
• a table of contents / tracking sheet
• labels for drawers
You will need:
• Paper, color printer
• Access to a laminating machine
• Four, 30-drawer storage towers
Directions: Print the drawer labels and tape inside each drawer. Then print, laminate and cut apart the lesson cards. Place them in the tower drawers. All cards have a code that matches the drawer it belongs in.
This word study series is perfect for your classroom!
• You will always have access to the files to print any pieces that may go missing.
• I have put a small code on every piece of material, so you will always know which drawer a stray piece needs to go.
• It is geared towards first and second grade reading levels.
• Directly relates to Montessori’s word study lessons.
• Perfect for independent or partner work.
• The lessons correlate with Common Core Standards.
I created these lessons based on my Montessori training and 20 years of teaching in a public Montessori school.
There are five lessons for each skill listed, unless otherwise noted.
Capital Letters x 20
Possessives x 10