A 'getting to know you' activity designed specifically for Montessori Elementary classes. This activity helps your Montessori students find out about each other.
INCLUDES QUESTIONS LIKE:
- find someone who likes to climb trees
- find someone who knows what color the Africa continent map is
- find someone who can name 3 fundamental needs of humans
HOW TO PLAY
-Get a copy of this printable for each student
-Each student will need a pencil/pen too
-It is suggested you put a time limit on this game and say to the students ‘you have 10 minutes to do this…’
-The student walks around and asks people whether they can …… (whatever the box says)
-Each student can only fill in ONE space in the grid, this means that each box should have a different name in it.
-At the end you can gather the students and say things like’ Can someone tell me a person they found who can …….
2 gameboards (2 pages)
For all my Montessori back to school materials click here
Save $$$ Get this as part of my Montessori Back to School Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store