Also included in
- Get organized this school year with these monthly and weekly editable calendar templates for print and digital. This fun, editable calendar keeps monthly and weekly activities plus fulfills other needs in the classroom. This monthly calendar is current through July 2022, and will be next updated in$8.93$12.75Save $3.82
- Get organized this school year with these monthly editable calendar templates and monthly newsletters. This fun, editable calendar keeps monthly activities plus fulfills other needs in the classroom. Keep parents updated with these monthly or weekly newsletters. These editable newsletter template$8.57$12.25Save $3.68
- This Mega Back to School templates and activity bundle is everything you need to start the year without all of the stress. Each template is designed to save you time at the beginning of the school year. Each of the following resources will help in one of the following ways: reduce interruptions, s$41.83$59.75Save $17.92
Get organized this school year with these printable and digital monthly editable calendar templates. This fun, editable calendar keeps monthly activities plus fulfills other needs in the classroom. This monthly calendar is current through July 2022, and will be next updated in .
Once you purchase this, you can download the .
*Tracking student or teacher goals
*Guided Reading Calendar
*16 pages of calendars without the clip art at the top
*3 school years worth of calendars (current till July 2022)
*Free updated calendar in June 2022.
*Pages in color and black and white
*Editable calendars (font, color, and size)
*Two clip art designs for August, September, October, November, December, and
* Updated August 2020 with a digital version for Google Slides ™
* The digital version is comes only in color.
* This is a zip file with a PowerPoint and a PDF file.
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
*Calendar boxes and dates
Q: Does the calendar follow the school year or the regular January to December calendar?
A: The calendars follow the school year format so from August to July.
Q: If I purchase the calendar templates, will it be updated for free, or do I have purchase it again?
A: The calendars are updated when the calendars run out, which is always at the end of July no matter the year. The updates will be posted the month before they run out. The updates will always be .
Q: Is there a digital version to this resource?
A: Yes, I updated the resource to include a Google Slides digital version, which also gets updated.
Q: I don't see the 2021-2022 school year.
A: All school years are on the same PowerPoint file. The 2021-2022 school year starts on slide 112.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Do you have questions? Please contact me through the Product Q and A and I will respond as quickly as I can!