This character building activity for each month is a growing bundle. The door decor bundle will increase in price as months are added so purchase now for the BEST deal. When it is complete, there will be 11 door decor or bulletin board designs. All of these door decors are focused on building good character. Students will learn about different character traits and have the opportunity write about the "good" in themselves and others.
1. August- Be a Pineapple- Stand Tall, Wear a Crown, and Be Sweet on the Inside. "He/she should wear a crown for the day because... " (14 Character Traits and meanings) Set the stage for the year! Pick a student to be Queen or King for the week and share their pineapple!
2. September- Be HELPFUL Like Johnny Appleseed! "______ is helpful by _____.
3. October- Be BRAVE if You Dare! "________ is brave by __________" (There is a version for those who can't celebrate Halloween too.)
4. November- Be THANKFUL! Everyone has something to be thankful for. "I am thankful for __________."
5. December- (Your Name) CLASS HAS THE GIFT OF GIVING. "I can be giving by ________________."
6. January- (Your Name) CLASS WILL PERSEVERE IN THE NEW YEAR. "I will PERSEVERE to ________________."
7. February- (Your Name) Class is Honest Like Abe. "I am honest by _______"
8. February or Any time- (Your Name) Class is So Sweet! "What we love about ____"
9. March- (Your Name) Class is So Lucky! "I am lucky because (another student's name) ..... "
10. April- (Your Name) Class Cares About the Earth. "I care about the earth by..."
11. May- (Your Name) Class Can Bee Loyal! "I can be loyal by..."
Included in all the Door Decor:
✓ Signs- Many choices (There is one editable to add the teacher's name.)
✓ A related prompt for Character Education
✓ Idea Chart- A list of ideas for the students to help when brainstorming.
✓ Student Templates- a variety of sizes
✓ Differentiated Spacing- Each student template comes with a variety of line sizes and spaces.
✓ Ink Saving- All decor has color as well as black and white options to print on your choice of color.
✓ Decorations- Each resource has other decorating printables to decorate the door or bulletin board.
✓ Editable Sign- You can add your name to the sign!
*Some of the resources give the option to write about someone else. This helps students find the GOOD in others.
To see each decor or purchase individually:
Be a Pineapple Door Decor
Apple - Be Helpful Like Johnny Appleseed- Door Decor
October - Be Brave-
November -Thanksgiving- Be Thankful- Door Decor
December- WE HAVE THE GIFT OF GIVING- Door Decor
January- Persevere in the New Year Door Decor
February - We are Sweet-
February- Honesty is the Best Policy (Honest Abe)
March - We are Lucky- Door Decor
April Door Decor- Our Class Cares About the Earth
Bee Loyal May Door Decor
OTHER BACK TO SCHOOL OR MONTHLY RESOURCES
MONTHLY WRITING PROMPTS
MONTHLY WORD LISTS FOR WRITING
Time Capsule Activity for Beginning and End of Year- Super Cute!
Classroom Team Jobs
Book Reports that Motivate
Classroom Management Guide, Rules, Rewards, Awards
Classroom Library, Book Bins, Calendar Labels
Free Name Poem