Monthly MATH for Kindergarten is here for you!
**** If you own my Monthly Math Growing Bundle for Kindergarten, please do not purchase this pack as it will be included in the bundle ****
Each month there will be a new pack complete with stations and activities for your kindergarten students. These stations are perfect for math rotations, stations, interventions, small group learning areas, morning work, fast finishers, and more!!
This month is the November pack. I have included 10 different math stations that are perfect for your kindergarten students during the month of November (with levels for all students!)
These activities are included:
1. Going NUTTY for shapes! (2-D shapes)
2. The Turkey Teens! (teen numbers)
3. A Feast of Graphing!
4. FALLing for Numbers! (building numbers)
5. Turkey on the Number Line (#’s to 20)
6. Spin and Compare! (comparing numbers)
7. Thankful for Addition (adding to 10)
8. Native Numbers! (ways to represent)
9. Sailing with Subtraction (subtraction to 10)
10. The Great Pilgrim Count
(number sequences to 20)
Please take a look at the preview for a detailed look at the stations included!