Monthly MATH for Kindergarten is here for you!
**** If you own my Monthly Math Growing Bundle for Kindergarten, please do not purchase this pack as it will be included in the bundle ****
Each month there will be a new pack complete with stations and activities for your kindergarten students. These stations are perfect for math rotations, stations, interventions, small group learning areas, morning work, fast finishers, and more!!
This month is the April pack. I have included 10 different math stations that are perfect for your kindergarten students during the month of April (with levels for all students!)
These activities are included:
1. Stormy Subtraction
2. Springtime Sums
3. Sorting Shapes (recycling theme)
4. A Nest of 10 (decomposing 10)
5. EGG-Cited about Money! (identifying and sorting coins)
6. Numbers in the Barnyard (Comparing)
7. Sequence Splashing (sequencing numbers)
8. Buggy for Number Lines
9. Flower Facts (Word Problems)
10. Recycling Numbers (Representing Numbers)
All stations include a recording sheet (or more!)
Please take a look at the preview for a detailed look at the stations included!