Monthly MATH for Kindergarten is here for you!
**** If you own my Monthly Math Growing Bundle for Kindergarten, please do not purchase this pack as it will be included in the bundle ****
Each month there will be a new pack complete with stations and activities for your kindergarten students. These stations are perfect for math rotations, stations, interventions, small group learning areas, morning work, fast finishers, and more!!
This month is the March pack. I have included 10 different math stations that are perfect for your kindergarten students through the month of March!
These activities are included:
1. Clover Counting
2. Coach's Coins (sorting coins by their value)
3. Lucky Shapes (sorting 2-D and 3-D shapes)
4. Pot of Teens (identify ten frames with teen numbers)
5. The Decomposing Dunk (decomposing to 10)
6. Shamrock Sums
7. Springtime Subtraction
8. Comparing Rainbows
9. A Seussical Sequence (Counting on)
10. Counting Clovers (Counting backwards from a given number)
**Please take a look at the preview for a look at each station!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Wild About Firsties