Monthly MATH for Kindergarten is here for you!
**** If you own my Monthly Math Growing Bundle for Kindergarten, please do not purchase this pack as it will be included in the bundle ****
Each month there will be a new pack complete with stations and activities for your kindergarten students. These stations are perfect for math rotations, stations, interventions, small group learning areas, morning work, fast finishers, and more!!
This month is the May pack. I have included 10 different math stations that are perfect for your kindergarten students during the month of May (with levels for all students!)
These activities are included:
1. TIME to go Camping! (time to the hour)
2. Coins at the Carnival (identifying coins and their value)
3. The Ants go Marching One by One (Counting on)
4. From Seed to Shape (2D & 3D shapes)
5. The Great Bug Graph (graphing)
6. Measurement in May!
7. The Camping Comparing Challenge! (numbers greater or less than 20)
8. Sunny Sums (Addition to 10)
9. Making 10 at the Zoo! (Decomposing 10)
10. Picnic Puzzles (Number puzzles)
All stations include a recording sheet (or more!)
Please take a look at the preview for a detailed look at the stations included!