Get your hands on this yearly GROWING BUNDLE! Each month, a new visual will be added to this download and a new song playlist will be added to my public YouTube channel containing engaging songs related to that month.
In addition to monthly thematic songs, this download contains...
- a choice board for requesting different instruments (16 choices)
- mini-activity schedule icons to create a schedule within a schedule
- a social story to describe music group expectations
- visual prompts to teach the concepts of go, stop, fast and slow
- commenting visuals for students to communicate too loud, too soft, just right and play it again
- a choice board to request "brain break" songs that can be used throughout the year to target motor imitation
Music Groups are a terrific way to target commenting, requesting and turn-taking for students with special needs. This activity would also make a great addition to speech therapy or early intervention activities! Monthly song rotations are a fun way to build seasonal vocabulary and your students will LOVE watching the videos that pair with the songs.
print and laminate all pages
place hard velcro on the blank squares on the template pages
cut out the song picture icons individually
back movable pieces with soft velcro and attach them to the template
students will take turns requesting songs by placing an image of the song they want to listen to onto the "I want to listen to..." template
Brought to you by Autism Elementary!