This comprehensive monthly and school-themed template download includes:
1) 20 newsletter templates with the title (month names, teacher letters)
2) 20 newsletter templates without the title so that you can input your class/team name or newsletter name
3) 20 letterhead templates (month names, school occasions)
4) 12 calendar templates
• 12 monthly themes
• 8 Generic school-related themes for various school-related occasions
You can input your text in the text frames.
You can input your own text. Add a table and customize it into a newsletter with the amount of cell/text boxes that you prefer.
These calendars have customizable tables. You can edit them by adding, removing, or merging rows, columns, and cells.
Save ink by using black lines but you can easily make your prints noticeable by printing them out on bright sheets of paper.
These templates can be used for:
• Monthly or weekly newsletters
• Monthly or weekly calendars
• Lunch menus
• Flyers and information printouts for parents
• Meet-the-Teacher, Back-to-School, Open House sign-in, Parent Information sheets
• Various classroom forms such as bathroom sign-out sheets, reading logs, etc., much more!
The file format is Microsoft PowerPoint in letter size. The following applications can be used to open and edit the slides:
• Apple Keynote
• Cloud applications such as Google Drive - Google Slides and Office 365 Online - PowerPoint (Note that the calendar table may change colors if you upload it to a cloud app, then you will need to reformat the cell background colors)
The images are high quality originally at 300 dpi, so they will print clearly. Please see the preview.
CLASSROOM / Small Personal / Non-Profit / Non-Commercial
This item is for classroom, small personal, and non-commercial use only. The documents in this download may be uploaded online under the condition that it is a new flattened PDF or graphics file (JPG, PNG) and that you have added text to change the file from its original.
You may upload the new digital files onto your classroom or school website and share it with whoever you’re communicating to through the internet.
If you choose to share your newsletters online such as on a blog or website, any credit to my store or product page will be appreciated!