This resource is ON SALE until Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Using calendar templates to plan for upcoming months has changed how prepared I feel as a teacher! These Monthly Planning Calendar Templates
have all the options to fit your needs and help you get organized now. Be sure to check out the preview for a closer look at what's included in this resource.
- Calendar Pages for all 12 months (color and black and white)
- Editable Tables formatted with slots for 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 subjects
- A Calendar Planning Guide that walks you through the simple set up and tips
- 3 Versions of the Resource - .ppt file, .pptx file, and a Google Slides version
For your planning convenience, the specific dates for each week in July 2018-June 2019 have been included on each calendar template slide.
How to Use:
1. Decide how many subjects you need in your table. Open the designated file with pre-made, fully editable tables formatted to fit 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 subjects.
2. Pick a design (color or black and white)
3. Add your plans for each month
4. Print or use digitally
Use this resource for detailed plans or as a general overview for your plans.
As stated above, this resource is also available on Google Slides.
The link to the google slides version of the resource is included in this download.
If you would prefer to use the PowerPoint versions: open the .ppt file if you have versions of PowerPoint that are older that 2003. If you have a version of PowerPoint that is newer than 2003, use the .pptx file.
You May Also Like:
Monthly Bin Labels
Math and Literacy Center Slides Bundle (Editable and with Automatic Timers)
For a closer look at my resources and tips for helping students become more independent learners, follow me on Instagram