Also included in
- Create interest and academic skill development through this highly-engaging thematic not about the moon. Each month students will read a new poem about the moon. Accompanying journal encourages children to sketch phases of the moon. The journal include a place-based writing exercises and is based on$6.75$7.25Save $0.50
Build fluency with poetry about nature! Improve reading skills while building background knowledge about nature themes and the moon!
Use poetry to teach reading fluency in English. This lesson includes:
1) Lesson plans and skill-building activities
2) Copies of poems that are easy for students to read.
3) Cloze activities for each poem
4) Drawing and writing activities for each poem for each month.
As students read poems chorally with teachers, they gain fluency. The Fluency Development Lesson is a model that has been proven to increase fluency and comprehension, especially with ELL students. Great tips for teaching ELL students.
Students have fun, and can be given additional activities to reinforce vocabulary!
☀️ ☀️ A portion of all purchases helps to support Ray of Light, an organization that provides literature to Indigenous students in Central and South America. ☀️ ☀️
FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.