Do you use reading logs in your classroom?! I was tired of sending reading logs home only to receive less than half of them back at the end of the month! These cute monthly reading logs & brag tags will get your students excited about reading at home!
- 1 themed reading log for the months August-May
- 1 page of brag tags that match each reading log
(August Readers Club, September Reading Club.....etc.)
HOW I USE:
- I Send home the reading log at the beginning of the month. In my classroom, reading logs are optional but I have READING BRAG TAGS they can earn if they turn them in! So I always have almost 100% of students turn them in filled out
- Make sure to write the date the reading logs are due by on the top of the log
- When students turn in their reading logs, you can reward them with the Reading Brag Tag that matches the log for the month, I let them wear it all day on the day the logs are due
- Fun Ideas: I use the brag tags as a ticket to our READERS LUNCH CLUB! Where students get to come eat lunch in the classroom at the end of the month.