So many reading log options! Included are 5 different versions (including picture logs and written logs), different goal options, and monthly reading awards! Each version includes 12 months, and the versions that require written information include a back side. You can choose one for the class or different ones for different students, and you can change them throughout the year as needed! These monthly reading logs are best suited for K-3rd grade.
This product includes:
- Picture Log: Color in an object for each book read (goal: 20 books)
- Picture Log: Color in an object for each day 10 minutes of reading occurred (goal: 10 minutes, 20 days)
- Written Log: Write date and title, and color in a face to express an opinion about the book (no specific goal listed)
- Written Log: Write date, title, and minutes read (goal: 10 minutes, 20 days)
- Written Log: Write date, title, minutes read, and number of pages read (goal: 20 minutes, 20 days)
- Reading Log Alternative Option: Teacher or student writes in the monthly goal, and a parent signature indicates that the goal was met (no daily recording).
- Monthly Reading Awards (each month has a boy version, a girl version, a color version, and a black and white version)
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at email@example.com. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also consider following me on TpT!
Check out these other resources:
Reading Comprehension Strategies and Skills Posters
Fiction and Nonfiction Literature Circles for K-2nd
Fiction and Nonfiction Literature Circles for 3rd-5th
Sight Word / Phonics Poems
Writing Paper for Holidays, Seasons, and General Use
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.