These monthly reading logs will help your kids set and track their weekly reading goals. This log only needs to be sent out once a month. The kids bring it back once a week with their other homework for the teacher to check and then it goes back in their homework folder for the next week.
1. Saves time and paper compared to weekly logs.
2. Very easy for all students to fill out.
3. Involves students in settings and monitoring goals.
4. Involves students, parents and teacher working together.
5. Helps motivate students to read at home.
6. There is math involved with tracking the numbers.
7. They are cute enough to keep on the fridge!
Over a year and a half of reading logs in this set. I plan to update this each year ; )
I wrote a blog post about these reading logs here:
Looking For a Homework Reading Log?