Easy and creative way to keep track of your students' nightly reading with our Monthly Reading Logs and Response Sheet Bundle. Intended for grades K-3, however can easily be used for Pre-K or older grades, no modifications needed.
Included are two options for parent letters to make it easier to put together the Monthly Reading Logs and Response Sheets. Simply print and staple!
1. Set of Monthly Reading Logs for grades K-1 (students color one item for each book read or read to them)
2. Set of Monthly Reading Logs for grades 2-3 (students color one item for every 15-20 minutes they read independently)
3. Two Parent Letter Options for each bundle
4. 5 Response Sheets to choose from
5. Cover Page for Monthly Logs
1. Each monthly reading log has a theme
August - Popsicles and Pencils
September - Notebooks and Backpacks
October - Acorns and Pumpkins
November - Pies and Turkeys
December - Candy Canes and Gingerbread Men
January - Ice Skates and Mittens
February - Cupcakes and Hearts
March - Horseshoes and Basketballs
April - Clouds and Umbrellas
May - Bees and Tulips
June - Beach Balls and Crabs
July - Stars and American Flags
2. Each reading log has a place for parent signature
3. Set up in a way where you can choose the range of pages you want to print to make it easier on you!
Other ways to use:
1. Centers for Independent Reading
2. Homeschool to track and reward your child's reading
Feedback and follows are greatly appreciated! If you use this product in your classroom and post on your site/blog or social media, please link back to me!
Thank you and have a blessed day!