Save 30% with this bundle!
Read more about task boxes here.
Why Task Boxes?
- perfect for promoting independence in the special education classroom
- meaningful presentation of basic skills
- simplistic yet eye-catching clip art keeps students engaged
- reinforce basic concepts for English Language Learners and other students who need extra support
- can be changed out and stored easily as tasks are mastered
The contents of this bundle differ from The Original Bundle.
This bundle includes:
Each set includes:
-12 task card concepts, focusing on basic math and ELA skills
- Each task box includes 2 levels of difficulty
- labels and sequencing cards
PRINTING TIP: all templates are created to be 4X6" or smaller. To keep items to size, make sure the "fit to page" option is not selected when printing.
© Michaela Lawrence, Especially Education