Why use a Monthly Writing Journals?
1. Monthly writing journals are a great way to track the progression of your students' writing skills over the course of a school year.
2. They are a great tool to reference when conferencing with your students, as well as when meeting with families.
3. They make a great keepsake to take home at the end of the school year!
Included in this set is a page for each month of the year. Please note:
August and September each have two different pages - for different school year start times.
October has two pages - one with a Halloween theme, and one without.
November has two pages - one with a pilgrim theme, and one without for those of us who don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November!
December has two pages - one with a Christmas theme, and one for those who do not celebrate Christmas.
April has two pages - one with an Easter theme, and one without.
Each page comes in both primary-lined and standard line pages. Each page has a place for an illustration.
Both primary-lined and standard-lined have additional full pages for those proficient writers!
Included in this download also are:
* Four different Monthly Writing Journal covers.
* Two different Writer's Checklist pages.
* Two different graphic organizers.
Please take a look at the preview to see what is included.
Thanks for stopping by!