Have you ever thought about putting together a year-long scrapbook for your students? Wouldn't it be nice to put the memories, work, and events of an entire school year into one easy and inexpensive packet? This keepsake product will make sending memories home with your students at the end of the year super fun, educational, and a breeze.
Start creating the keepsake packet the very first day of school. Put the pages in a special place until they are all finished. Create a sturdy cover and back page using laminated construction paper. Place the completed pages into the sturdy pages and bind them together! You will have a lovely keepsake as well as a wonderful display of each child's writing progress to send home in May/June!
This keepsake journal includes:
- 2 Color it Cover Pages
- First Day of School (All About Me) Page
- First Day of School Information Page & Photo Page
- Growing Up (Page for Handprints)
- August Draw and Prompt Page
- September Draw and Prompt Page
- October Draw and Prompt Page
- November Draw and Prompt Page
- December Draw and Prompt Page
- January Draw and Prompt Page
- February Draw and Prompt Page
- March Draw and Prompt Page
-April Draw and Prompt Page
- May Draw and Prompt Page
-June Draw and Prompt Page
- Rate It Field Trip Format Page
- Special Events Format Page
- Scrapbook Page (For Collage of Photos)
- Plain Photos Page (For Collage of Photos)
Print, create, and enjoy!
Connecting the Dots- Mary Bown