Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$279.00$346.00Save $67.00
These writing prompts were created by using special observances nationally and in the world! The days chosen were ones that students can relate to. This PowerPoint slideshow Google Slides™ resource includes all days of each month (January through December). This resource comes with a writing journal (printable and Google Slides™) to keep track of each month's responses (using this journal is optional) or students can write directly into their writing notebooks/folders! It comes with Task Cards. The "Today's Date is" is editable so you can fill in the date students are responding to a certain prompt.
*New Update*: There is a blank slide template included in both the PowerPoint Google Slides™ presentations. You can customize the day, prompt, etc. to your liking!
This is a YEAR-LONG BUNDLE so these prompts will have you set for the entire year! There are over 1,000 writing prompts with this set!
The preview shows a sample of one month. Click each month to see its full video preview!
- January PPT Prompts and Journal
- February PPT Prompts and Journal
- March PPT Prompts and Journal
- April PPT Prompts and Journal
- May PPT Prompts and Journal
- June PPT Prompts and Journal
- July PPT Prompts and Journal
- August PPT Prompts and Journal
- September PPT Prompts and Journal
- October PPT Prompts and Journal
- November PPT Prompts and Journal
- December PPT Prompts and Journal
No SmartBoard? No Problem! These can be printed (full page or multiple to a page) for student use! Simply fill in the date (or leave it blank) and use them like task cards or punch a hole in the corner and create a monthly writing ring! Also, you can use these monthly prompts for speaking and oral discussions (instead of writing)!
Ways to use this Writing Prompt slideshow:
-project it onto your SmartBoard in the morning as students arrive to school and allow them to begin this quiet writing activity
-use in Google Classroom™ and assign slides to students
-put them on classroom computers or iPads for students to use in a writing center
-incorporate these daily writing prompts into your writer's workshop block (they include a variety of genres of writing)
-print a smaller version onto writing rings and use these as an early finisher writing task
-homework to strengthen writing in a creative way
Keep your students interested in writing and with what special days occur in the different months of the year!
Interested in additional WRITING Resources? CLICK HERE
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!
Did you know you can earn TpT Credits by leaving feedback? Your credits can be used to buy other TpT products!