COMMON CORE ALIGNED!!!
This set contains 5 different writing prompts pages for the month of August, as well as a journal cover page and an extra lined writing page. It's part of a MUCH larger set which contains writing pages for the WHOLE YEAR --- you can find it in my store!
THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FOR THE FULL SET!!!
Included in this set you will find...
- 5 to 7 story starters per month.
- At least one narrative, opinion and informative writing piece per month, plus letters, poems, how-to’s, list writing, make-a-word pages, and more!
- Journal covers for each month, August through May.
- An extra lined page for each month which can be copied onto the back of the journal pages to allow students more space for writing.
These pages can be used in a variety of fun ways! Staple monthly sets together and use as a journal OR complete pages separately OR place writing pages in your Writing Center for students to complete independently. I like to use one page a week as "Welcome Work" when my kiddos come in to class. They make it easy to review important Common Core writing standards and my students LOVE them!
To view the Monthly Writing Prompts FULL SET, click here...
Monthly Writing Prompts / Story Starters for the Whole Year
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: writing, writing prompts, monthly writing prompts, story starters, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, journals, writing journals, Common Core