Mood Two-Pack: caer (imperativo y subjunctivo) Google Slides™
4th - 12th, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschool
- Google Drive™ folder
Includes Google Apps™
This bundle contains one or more resources with Google apps (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Quickly assign your students this Google Slides™ digital resource to practice conjugating the top seven conjugations (imperativo; presente, pretérito, imperfecto, futuro, y condicional de indicativo; y subjunctivo) of the irregular verb form ending in -aer of the -er verb, caer, in your Google ClasPrice $9.99Original Price $13.25Save $3.26
- This is my Ultimate Value REGULAR Verb Mega Bundle for all regular -AR, -ER and -IR Verbs in this series. It includes 19 verbs (-AR: hablar, empezar, encontrar; -ER: comer, perder, mover, ejercer, parecer, recoger, caer; -IR: vivir, seguir, mentir, dormir, corregir, distingui, huir, zurcir, and prodPrice $119.99Original Price $238.50Save $118.51
Quickly assign your students this Google Slides™ digital resource to practice conjugating two common mood variations (imperativo y subjuntivo) of the irregular verb form ending in -aer of the -er verb, caer, in your Google Classroom™. You and your students will be able to:
- 3 click-to-reveal slide with the English translation of each conjugation.
- 27 drag-and-drop slides for each conjugation (imperativo y subjuntivo).
- 3 fill-in-the-blank slide to type in each conjugation.
- 27 fill-in-the-blank slides for conjugation (imperativo y subjuntivo).
- 3 final mixed review crossword puzzle text entry slides.
- two KEY files with answers to all slides for easy assessment.
- 1 overview slide listing other verbs like caer: atraer, contraer, raer, sustraer, distraer, traer, and extraer.
Includes vosotros on overview slides; all other slides include yo, tú, Ud. él, ella, nosotros, Uds., ellos, and ellos.
Available separately or as part of bundles including:
- With other irregular verbs
- With other irregular verb groups
- With other caer tenses and moods
- And more...
See a complete list of all my Spanish Verbs for Google Classroom™ at stemroots.net.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.