Studying moods in verbs? This grammar worksheet and poster set gives students an opportunity to practice the identification of moods in verbs: interrogative, indicative, imperative, conditional, and subjunctive.
• 20 sentences that contain underlined verbs
• directions for students to identify the verbs' moods
• answer key
• 5 sheets with definitions and examples - one type of mood per sheet. You can see samples of the these in the thumbnails.
The layout of this grammar worksheet and posters is made specifically for older students - no little kid designs! Study moods in verbs with confidence.
If you plan to purchase several grammar activities in this series, they are in a large bundle for a discounted price: 8th Grade Grammar Bundle.
Extra activities are also in this specially priced bundle!
• Color by Grammar Moods in Verbs Grammar Activity
• Moods in Verbs Interactive Notebook Pieces and Scramble
• Moods in Verbs Task Cards and Writing Activity